Works with Questlink?
Peaks on the Manifold: State 0
A downloadable game for Windows
The Place We Fell In Love
UPDATE: Now available for pay what you want!! Donations still highly appreciated. :)
This is a small space for you to relax, or escape, or drift off in thought... So take a seat, lie down and look at the stars, and explore this peak on the manifold.
The first in a series of 3.
- A beautiful space to relax in.
- A slice of a larger world with narrative elements to discover.
- Poly agender space guardians.
- Unprofessional voice acting.
- Advanced Leaf Technology. Catch 'em, watch 'em flutter and float.
- Oculus Rift or HTC Vive for standing/room scale VR. (For now) (Sitting on the floor is relaxing I swear) Also works with sitting VR but not designed for it.
- VR Version: VR capable PC with GTX 1060 or equivalent recommended.
- Non-VR Version: A reasonably modern GPU.
VR Controls: Uses standard Vive/Oculus teleportation controls. Trigger to grabby grabby.
Non-VR Controls: WASD movement, C to chill, E to pickup/drop, ESC to go back to menu.
Peaks on the Manifold is a series of high quality VR scenes to sit and relax in. Each is a slice of a larger fictional universe and contains a narrative to discover. The scenes together have a larger meaning behind them... which you'll have to determine for yourself~ ;)
WARNING: If you wish to lie down make absolutely sure you have the space and do so slowly and carefully!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Non-VR port now available!Aug 14, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The demo is the full game but non-vr?
Can i just check as it says VR, do you need VR googles as looking at the trailer I don't think so but it looks fkn beautiful.
Either way a £1, ill still donate
Thank you so much! Yes a Vive headset is required. The scene is crafted for VR, but I'm definitely considering making a non-VR version since there seems to be demand!
Please do, if i had the money fora vive head set then i would defo buy one. Just on a side note, i had an idea of projecting this onto a large canvass to see what it would look like becuase it does look so good.